Robots haven’t taken over the world yet. You still need the human touch of skilled manufacturing and industrial workers and managers. With our industrial staffing services, we can secure the talent who can drive production, solve problems and enhance overall business performance. We’re the manufacturing recruiters who can pair you with the industrial employees you’re proud to introduce to your boss.
Do you need new industrial or manufacturing talent?
Industrial and manufacturing professionals have the specialized talent to produce everything your consumers expect your company to supply. Plus, they understand prime manufacturing processes and the nuances of their industry. Without these skilled workers, experienced managers and industrial sales representatives, your product development would be at a dangerous halt – aka unhappy consumers and even more dissatisfied leadership.
Our Keep everything moving with the employees who are ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. When you hire top manufacturing and industrial talent, you increase your company’s productivity in producing, automating and managing product development with skills such as:
- Trade expertise.
- Quality control
- Machine operation.
- Product management.
- Customer service.
- Human resources.
Whether you’re building a new team, adding to your talent or looking for a new leader, manufacturing recruiters can help you easily secure the manual and industrial labor you need.
Why work with CulverCareers industrial staffing agency?
When CulverCareers enters the scene, our experienced manufacturing recruiters connect you with the top performers who can power your production line with skills, experience and fresh energy. Manufacturing recruiters take the legwork out of your candidate search, so you can skip right to the interview stage.
Highlights on CulverCareers’ resume include:
- We’re in the top 1 percent of recruiting firms in North America (and it’s been that way for the last six years).
- We’re a two-time Diamond Award Winner (only the best for our clients).
- Our recruiters specialize in niche markets to provide expertly targeted searches (we’re not creepy, but we know a thing or two about your world).
- We bring more than 30 years of experience to the table (no cobwebs included – we’re just as fresh now as we were when we started).
You need reliable workers – and our manufacturing recruiters know how to connect you with those skilled candidates.
Let’s get to work
What kinds of industrial roles can our manufacturing recruiters help you fill?
These dexterous employees have the far-reaching skills to complete a variety of tasks. With anything from loading and moving materials to operating machinery, these professionals are comfortable in a variety of labor-intensive situations.
These hands-on positions span various industries, with roles such as:
- General Laborer.
- Production Worker.
- Warehouse Worker.
- Construction Laborer.
- Machine Operator.
Skilled Trade Specialists
These professionals have technical training or extensive experience in a particular industry. Think painters, electricians and carpenters. Masters of their skills, they offer refined talent for specific positions.
Technical trade positions cover a wide variety of manufacturing environments, including:
- Electrical installation and upkeep.
- Machine maintenance.
- Technical service.
- Home maintenance and renovation.
These detail-oriented industrial professionals perform the routine checks to make sure your manufacturing team is performing properly. That includes inspecting final products, testing tools and machines and performing frequent quality audits.
There to ensure your company delivers high-caliber products and services, these positions include:
- Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Quality Assurance Scientist.
- Quality Control Technician.
- Quality Control Analyst.
- Quality Control Sales Order Associate.
- Production Control Specialist.
- Manufacturing Quality Control Inspector.
- Quality Manager.
Sales and Marketing
With sharp customer service and communication skills, industrial sales reps and marketing professionals help consumers understand the benefits and applications of your products, which is good news for your distribution and sales goals. They’re also responsible for promoting the company and bringing in new business – meaning more positive results for the company sales and growth numbers.
These consumer-facing roles include:
- Sales Representative.
- Inside or Outside Sales Rep.
- Industrial Sales Specialist.
- Manufacturing Sales Assistant.
- Sales Engineer.
- Product Marketing Associate.
- Product Marketing Manager.
- Regional Sales Manager.
- Regional Marketing Manager.
- Sales and Marketing Manager.
Manufacturing and Industrial Veterans
With extensive experience in the field, these manufacturing and industrial executives lead your production teams to success.
These top-dog positions include:
- Warehouse Manager.
- Shift Supervisor.
- Quality Control Supervisor.
- Director of Quality Assurance.
- Manufacturing Operations Manager.
- Product Manager.
- Production Supervisor.
- Director of Product Management.
- Deputy Director of Manufacturing.
- Vice President of Manufacturing.
- Digital Marketing Director.
- Regional Sales Director.
- Director of Sales.
Industry Specific Manufacturing Recruiters
Of course you want the employees who know your products inside and out. That starts with an in-depth understanding of the industry.
That’s why we recruit employees for manufacturing positions at various warehouses, distribution facilities, office spaces and industries, such as:
- Consumer and industrial goods.
- Automotive and transportation equipment.
- Health care, pharmaceutical and life sciences.
- Technology and electronics.
- Machinery products.
- Food and beverage.
- Plastics, fabricated metal and rubber.
- Wholesale distribution.
Ready to boost your production line?
As a leader in manufacturing recruitment, CulverCareers can match you with the top performers who work to the highest standards of products, processes and operations.