Behind the industry’s best medical devices is another set of invaluable instruments of success: the talented professionals who bring them to fruition. Our medical device recruiters find the candidates who are passionate about advancing the medical device industry – and have the skills to do so. We’re the matchmakers who can pair you with the medical device employees you’re proud to introduce to your boss.
Do you need new medical device talent?
If medical device companies stopped after learning to manufacture gloves and stethoscopes, we wouldn’t feel nearly as confident in our doctors when our health takes a turn for the worse. Innovation is nearly synonymous with the medical device industry – which means there’s always room for new talent.
Highly qualified medical device employees add a variety of assets to your company, including:
- Relevant medical knowledge
- Refined skill sets
- Forward-thinking mindsets
Whether you’re filling individual positions, building a new department or looking for a new leader, medical device recruiters can help you secure the optimal candidates for each role.
Why work with CulverCareers medical device recruitment agency?
When CulverCareers enters the scene, our experienced medical device recruiters connect you with the top performers who can power your departments with skills, experience and fresh energy. Our medical device staffing agency takes the legwork out of your candidate search, so you can skip right to the interview stage.
Highlights on CulverCareers’ resume include:
- We’re in the top 1 percent of recruiting firms in North America (and it’s been that way for the last six years).
- We’re a two-time Diamond Award Winner (only the best for our clients).
- Our recruiters specialize in niche markets to provide expertly targeted searches (we’re not creepy, but we know a thing or two about your world).
- We bring more than 30 years of experience to the table (no cobwebs included – we’re just as fresh now as we were when we started).
You need a highly skilled team of qualified professionals – and our medical device recruiters can introduce you to your next best hires.
Connect with a Medical Device Recruiter
What kinds of medical device roles can we help you fill?
Medical Device Production
When it’s time to launch new projects or device developments, these professionals step in to spearhead the process. From research to design to execution, they make sure projects roll out smoothly, meeting budget, compliance and documentation requirements.
Our medical device staffing agency look for candidates who offer the perfect blend of skills to work on your next project, filling production roles like:
- Proposal Development Associate
- Product or Device Development Engineer
- Technical Product Manager
- Device Development Project Manager
- Product and Operation Site Manager
Quality and Regulation Control
When it comes to medical products for the general public’s health and safety, there are a myriad of compliance laws and regulations. These specialists know what they are – and how to evaluate your products, clinical trials and manufacturing practices to make sure they follow the rules.
With attentive eyes for detail, quality and regulation professionals provide the assurance your company needs to distribute only the best medical devices. Our medical device recruiters find candidates to fill positions such as:
- Medical Device Technical Specialist
- Quality Associate
- Quality Control Specialist
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- QA/RA Specialist
- Software Test Lead
Medical Device Sales and Marketing
You can make cutting-edge medical devices and technology, but they won’t do any good if they don’t reach the right people. Enter these talented professionals to boost your product sales and promotion.
Medical device recruiters know the industry requires above-average sales or marketing professionals. That’s why they look for the candidates who not only display stellar selling chops, but are also experts in the medical device industry. As such, these sales and marketing professionals fulfill positions including:
- Medical Sales Representative
- Specialty Sales Representative
- Area Sales Manager
- Hospital Territory Sales Manager
- Marketing Associate
- Marketing Manager
Medical Device Veterans
With plenty of years of experience in the medical device industry on their resumes, these top executives bring specialized expertise to leadership positions.
Looking for those who can handle the pressure of the top-dog life, our medical device recruiters source for qualified candidates to fill senior roles, such as:
- Principal Software Architect
- Principal Device Design Quality Engineer
- Director of Quality Assurance
- Head of Business Development
- Head of Pre-Clinical Development
- Vice President of Pre-Clinical Sciences
- Director of Sales and Marketing
- Director of Operations
At CulverCareers, we understand that the rapidly evolving medical device industry calls for the powerful professionals and leaders to drive results and uphold a fruitful position in the marketplace. We know there are nuances that distinguish medical areas, opening up opportunities for our medical device staffing agency to find the candidates with niche experience and knowledge to fit your company like a glove.
Ready to Build an Elite Medical Device Team?
As a leading medical device recruitment agency, CulverCareers can match you with the highly skilled candidates who understand the medical device field and can play a vital role in helping your company achieve and maintain an influential role in the industry. With top-notch employees, businesses can deliver medical devices with the utmost precision, consistency, efficiency and credibility.