Diamond Award winners have won the Best of Staffing Award for at least 5 years in a row, consistently earning industry-leading satisfaction scores from their clients.
At CulverCareers, we’re thrilled and honored to announce that we have won ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award for providing superior service to our clients for at least five (5) consecutive years.
About the Award
Presented in partnership with presenting sponsor, CareerBuilder, and gold sponsors Indeed and Glassdoor, ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Award winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients. On average, clients of winning agencies are 3.3 times more likely to be completely satisfied with the services provided compared to those working with non-winning agencies. Winners who earned the Diamond Award distinction have won the Best of Staffing Award for at least 5 years in a row, consistently earning industry-leading satisfaction scores from their clients.
- CulverCareers received satisfaction scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 94.4% of our clients, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 24%.
- CulverCareers received a Net Promoter® Score of 94.4% based on our clients’ responses, significantly higher than the industry’s average of -2% in 2019.
- CulverCareers received ratings from 46.2% of our clients, giving a comprehensive view into the high quality service we provide across the company.
Our candidates also seem to love us!
- CulverCareers received satisfaction scores of 9 or 10 out of 10 from 91.4% of our placed job candidates, significantly higher than the industry’s average of 45%.
- CulverCareers received a Net Promoter® Score of 91.4% based on our candidates’ responses, more than 3 times the industry’s average of 24% in 2019 .
- CulverCareers received ratings from 44.3% of our candidates, giving a comprehensive view into the high quality service we provide across the company.
“We are honored that our clients and candidates continue to regard us as a powerful, trusted, and valued recruiting partner. We continue to believe that hard work; honest, transparent, open communication; and extreme diligence trumps all else when it comes to talent acquisition. For the eighth year running we are rated in the Top 1 % of recruiting firms in the U.S.” CulverCareers’ President and CEO, Tim Culver, said.
“Now more than ever, it is important for staffing firms to deliver consistently remarkable experiences to the clients and talent they work with,” said ClearlyRated’s CEO Eric Gregg. “This year’s Best of Staffing winners have shown their commitment to exceptional service, committing to not only measuring satisfaction, but taking action on the feedback. I couldn’t be more proud to showcase these industry leaders alongside feedback from their actual clients and candidates on ClearlyRated.com and applaud them for their commitment to making improvements at their respective firms!”
Whether you’re a professional looking to maximize your income or an organization that needs top performers to drive revenue, CulverCareers gives you the power you need to succeed. We’ve spent more than 30 years honing our craft, building our networks and establishing a reputation as the place to go for recruitment.
Rooted in satisfaction research for professional service firms, ClearlyRated utilizes a Net Promoter Score survey program to help professional service firms measure their service experience, build online reputation, and differentiate on service quality. Learn more at https://www.clearlyrated.com/solutions/.
About Best of Staffing
ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Award is the only award in the U.S. and Canada that recognizes staffing agencies that have proven superior service quality based entirely on ratings provided by their clients and job candidates. Award winners are showcased by city and area of expertise on ClearlyRated.com – an online business directory that helps buyers of professional services find service leaders and vet prospective firms – based exclusively on validated client and talent ratings and testimonials.